PROJECT DEVELOPMENT : Making the project easier to follow

Graham, Bekkie. 2021. Old layout of ‘A Heuristic Interlude ‘ page.

After my 1-2-1 with Laia I decided I needed to do something to make the project, and the website, easier to follow.

I decided that a way to do this in the interim, was to condense the content on the pages.

For ‘A Heuristic Interlude’ this meant putting all of the individual films, together into one longer video.

I spent most of Monday night, Tuesday and Wednesday morning creating this as it meant combining the old videos with the longer one I had originally done, changing the title pages, audio lengths, and adding extra audio and video, and then finally polishing it all up a bit.

I am much happier with the final video, both as a final product and how much cleaner it looks on the page.

HOW THE PAGE LOOKS NOW –

Graham, Bekkie. 2021. New layout of ‘ A Heuristic Interlude ‘

Final video

Graham, Bekkie. 2021. Video ‘A Heuristic Interlude’

REFERENCES

Graham, Bekkie. 2021. Old layout of ‘A Heuristic Interlude ‘ page.

Graham, Bekkie. 2021. New layout of ‘ A Heuristic Interlude ‘

Graham, Bekkie. 2021. Video ‘A Heuristic Interlude’

Add a comment...

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

This blog is written as part of my studies on the Falmouth University photography ma, an accredited educational programme.